Saturday, November 24, 2007

1902.dinner break.

ytd i had a bad dream.i dreamt of xiu n yuan lah.
scare e hell out of me.i woke up sweating lah.
it's true.don doubt.no details will be included.
i don wanna remind myself about it.*shiver*

WORK.
i can onli say s'poreans are really inconsiderate.
self-centred.selfish.noisy.'auntie' and cheapskate.
only got discount then can buy meh.?

it's like this incident really piss me off.
i was like helping to pack stuffs.
due to long queue.
me:*packing*.all done.
auntie:eh.got discount for this mah.?
cashier:nope it's only for member.
auntie:but the thing write 20% leh..
cashier:sorry,but you are not a member of pop
auntie:huh..den i dont want liao.*walk away*
me:*stuff all take out*already pissed.
auntie:*walk back*. sure no discount ar.?
cashier:ya.only for member.
auntie:next time label properly lah.*scolding while walking*

this whole incident like pissed me off.
first she was jamming up the queue.
den she walk back.and scolded us.
unreasonable rite.?
like what the shit.!!

but i saw a mediacorp artist.small cast actor.
he's handsome in person.!
with his daugther.

and this hot guy came over and ask me something.
den i was like woo~he got nice butt.
but pity.he attached with wife.child.
ARGH~

*xiu remember get pay liao treat me eat.
i will be waiting.hohoho~
WAITING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home