Thursday, January 31, 2008


the 9 bucks cheap and hot tee.

normal day.
had an off day today.
so i slept till 2pm.?

wasted my entire day.
but finally.
i get to touch one great stuff again.
please don think dirty.
i meant basketball.

great plays with HX.WS and KHEK.
i just realise something bad.
my stamina is dropping.
tremedously.
HOLLY SHIT.
so is my skills.
gonna work on it soon.

proceeded to khek place.
for entertainment.
which made me brought home $14/-
but my debtor only gave $7/-
so..
i have more coming up.
WOO~

anyway.
ATTENTION all 4e2'07.
CNY.we will be having a gathering.
at khekchin's place.
date and time not confirm.
STAYOVER is allowed.!
if you guys can make it.
give hx a msg.
let's have fun shall we.?

ADDITION info.
to my NETBALL girls.
i will try to arrange a BBQ.
at my place.
next next coming weekend.
if you guys are ok.
i will start planning.
give me a msg.call.tag.email.
anything is fine.
i will provide the place.games.
so..to be continued
and ONG SUMING.
you better be there.
u missed out last year's one.
and DRESS CODE.
will be the pic i posted.
TRAINING TEE.
=)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home