Monday, April 21, 2008

look carefully and u will se smth.jerena.i found it after like dunno how many months?

this is one funny comedy drama.
mum and retard-ed bro
me and dad.
ok just briefly say about ytd.
went out with family.
for a comedy drama.
''the soldier and his virtous wife''
frankly speaking.
it's really awesome.
support local ARTS and DRAMA.
it's really made me laugh like nobody business.
and i had a short conversation with an actor.
she was the ''MEIPO''
here goes the conversation.
meipo-''eh.you gt BF mah?''
me-''no?''
meipo-''oh,goodgood..erm are they your parents?''
me-''looking at my parents.'yupp'.''
meipo-*turn to look at my mum*''oh how old is your daughter?''
mum-''17''
meipo-*start counting*''oh not too old not too young,can lah can lah.''
hohohoho..ah girl you can visit my website,www.MEIPO.com.
got alot of guys let you choose.okok?
me-*laugh*bcos her makeup like damn funny.
*turn over to my mum*''ltr i really go visit.''
she's like the olden days matchmaker.
den she and her crew walk around and
find single guys for ladies.
like they really will be together.
but they are really great actors and actress.
ever got a chance again.i would watch it again.
anyway.after the show we went jackplace to eat.
the food was quite good.
after that went home.
bcos very tired le.
but the day was very meaningful and fun.
bcos now i really know how a LIVE drama works.
the timing and all.
GREAT DAY.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home