Wednesday, July 23, 2008

LAST sunday.
on a cooling afternoon.
with my mum(DAD and BRO not in it)
i saw my GRANDMA!ok random.
2 aunties started to chat.must be talking crap again.
we travel to..COUSIN place..
to see BABY!i forget her name.
sneezing.
gripping my hand really tight.*ouch* blue-black.
looking at her daddy.
my 193cm tall cousin.JOSEPH


we went MAMA-shop.buy tidbits.
see the difference in height?my dad the shortest.damn.
FATHER and SON.
korkor.
daddy.



RYAN cousin.he didnt know i took this pic.HOHOHO
ok cam-whore with my BRO!
ARRRGGHHH~~~!!
OMG!*roll eyes*
watching TEEVEE.




UPON seeing this, my bro and i went..
CRAZY over it!!
but in the end i got it!*bro pissed off*
den daddy send me home first.
cos meeting SUZANNE.YISIN.SEOKBOON.
for dinner.
THKS dad.all the way from woodlands to home.
hee.
erm ok
i shall keep the details to myself.
since it's quite boring.
anyway nice day with them!
HAZE!
RANDOM!haha.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home