Monday, August 18, 2008



HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONGBINNYI!
although its abit late but wanna say something to my senior

hmmmm...
she's the first senior to mix throughout with juniors
she's the first senior to stay at my place!
she's someone who's awesome.
but abit naggy and very stingy at money!
not the stingy, is like here save save.there save save.
she's pretty!cute and auntie!
haha.i bet she will kill me!

anyway happy 20th belated!
haha so OLD.




HAPPY 17th to CHIAXIUYING!
she is my awesome 4e2 product!
4e2 oi!
haha.4e2 always have the best peeps.
i didnt really get to interact with her much.
and i know she's awesome in drawing!
even better then me!
hope u really did enjoy ur day!
we shall go out very soon ok?!

It's also a belated anyway.
haha.im always late!


HAPPY BIRTHDAYS TO MY 2 AWESOME PEEPS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home