Wednesday, June 3, 2009

lets start. to the person.
as i said. its all up to you and them.
whether anot to continue from a friend to a r/s.
just bcos i know them earlier does not mean i control your thoughts.
don push the thing to me and say its fine.
ITS NOT FINE!
im sick of it. seriously.
If you want to jio, just jolly well go ahead.
because its not of my fucking business.
they might be my friends but not solely to me right!?
i just don wanna be the person who trips over you.
and making you indecisive of what you want!
because like i said,
ITS NONE OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS.
you said all this just to ensure nothing goes wrong between our friendship.
let me tell you.
letting me know the ugly truth just made me even more pehchek.
instead of happy ending.
ITS GAME OVER!
now the truth is.. i don wanna do anything about it.
CURRENTLY. anything you will have to wait.
you and them. me and them.
whatsoever, i will ensure its a one way thing.
just to prevent these kind of stuffs happening again!
SPOILT MY MOOD! ARGH!
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home