Thursday, May 15, 2008






ok.
really long ago stuffs.
but really lazy to update.
so MEHKKIE asked me to update.
i did.
but blogger cant load photos.
i onli manage to add this in.
anyway this was a 4e2 or mix class gathering.
we went to khek place n played all types of games.
bball.viwawa.cs-source etc.
and khek tried to make yuan drunk.
hongyong too.
perverts.
haha.
and 1 thing to add on.
JINGYUAN's mini-me freaks me out.
and they took it to scare me the whole day.
wahlao.
alllllffff-oorrrddddsss
seriously i like the concept of jy mini-me.
but i dun like it when i can feel it.
it's irritated n freaks me out.
shoooo...shooo..shooo...
anyway the day was awesome.
time is always great wif them.
will update ltr about cam whoring wif 2 KKIES.
tata..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home