Sunday, August 31, 2008

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!
yesterday went back to my secondary school.
it was pissed at first.
cos they had this retarded rule of ex-students not allowed to go in.
if you had slippers or dyed hair!
stupid or what.
neh mind dont let this spoil my blogging mood.
anyway i saw lots of ex-students from my batch.
which was pretty nice.
and TEACHERS too. MS LOH.my chinese teacher.
i caught a bunch of my junior playing balloon! *again* roll eyes*
Crowded.
Actually i only wanted jingyuan in this photo.HA.

Jerena hiding cos she dun wanna show her BIRDY face!
soon to be 5 years friendship.
OMG unglam!
6 lacking of 1.CHERYL KOH QINYU!
i guess candis was trying to cover up her hair?
pure retards.
YILING!
My awesome juniors who did the netball notice board for 3times?1 yr once.
MS LEE XX.my eng teacher.
AWWWwww...
4e2 peeps who turned up.
JASMINE.ZHENGYANG AND MEIXIN was there also.
Doesn't they look HAWT!?

Dunno why cover face still wanna take photo.CRAZY.
DARREN.
the guy who is in the same class as my friend in NP.
MDM WONGLINGLING.
My awesome maths teacher.
OK.another short picture skit.
By xiu and alicia.
XIU:pinch! faster take her photo!
ALICIA:take cover first!wont look too ugly.
ALICIA:pinch somemore i punch u!
MDMWONG(calefare):don watch! so violent.
XIU:ARGH!!!
Guess who's covering?
TEO NANA!
SUZANNE JASMINE ME.
JASMINE i seriously miss her!
SUZANNE.
YISIN.
WENGLING.
CARINA.
HUIJUN.*OMG*
XUELI AND WEIFAN.
PEIXUAN THE STALKER!
MEIXIN.
12 YRS OF FRIENDSHIP!
After teachers' day thing ended.
i decided not to join yuan and gang for movie.
as i didnt wanted to watch HORROR!
so i chose to went out with SUZANNE and GANG!
lunch-ed at KOBAYASHI!
walked ard and saw AMELIA in toilet!
PEIXUAN EMO.
Actually she was trying to say.
PEIXUAN:I want the camera!
ALICIA:wah!she this type of photo also wanna take!
PEIXUAN:eh!don take le. i want the camera!
CAM WHORE in MRT after that.
SUZANNE wasnt in as she having mood swing.

act cute only.
i did this.
so did jas.
After that went to collect my phone.
jas and seokboon accompanied.
thks guys!
and we went pool.no photos taken.
went for dinner with parents at PIZZA HUT after that.
since it was my cheena(chinese) birthday!
HOME!
i like this focus on the mirror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home