Wednesday, September 24, 2008

im here now to respond to LEEHONXUEN's post on me!
hmmm...hx, i think you need not cover up and say the someone or wat.
you can directly say it in my face! yesterday i wrote you some stuff and you didnt confront me so i was quite sad you know.
sad in the sense that i want to confront you in the face!
im not trying to ask people to empathy me or wat.
all i wanna say is ur post is totally biased ok?!
its damn fucking hell one-sided.
but..
who cares right? nobody would wanna know who's right or wrong.
for those who went and say i put aeroplane.
just say it in my FUCKING FACE CAN?!
i dont care whether after posting this up will affect our friendship not.
you guys dun wanna reply my msgs just say lah!
rather then letting me sitting in my living room.
waiting for you guys like a idiot!
FUCK ok! dont always think you are the only victim!
people please ignore this post.
i only want the GUYS who went to know!
ass-holes!
i will be waiting for you guys to confront me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home