Monday, November 3, 2008

Hello peeps.
its been an long weekend so im here to blog!
just attended a "i-dont-really-know-him-but-he-is-my-cousin"wedding.
the place was abit cramped to sit in.
food was average.
ceremony was retarded.
im glad i brought my camera along to cam-whore with the other closer cousins.
great chance to catch up with them also!
i will go for wedding dinner to do more catch up with my awesome cousins!
.
.
.
.
.
the photos from the wedding.bro was distracted by PSP!
AWESOME COUSINS!
Now they are normal.Then they act cute!
omg lah so funny!
add up all of them dunno got 500yrs old not still act cute!
haha.

Kind of stupid?!the candle display.
WJ cousin.
.
.
.
.
let me introduce to you guys the cousins.
siblings!
Wanjing and Yongjie.
Me and my bro!erm..korkor later part yea?
Junhan and Junbiao.
wat?! gayshit!
sorry for the interruption.
continue next up.
Joseph and Ryan.
(the oldest pair of siblings!)
Benjamin and Cherry!
they are the 4th generation while we are the 3rd.
so they are the youngest pair!
erm..
Cute!

Group photo which was meant to only have 5 of us!
New family!haha.
Ben and me!
he have to call me aunt in term of generation.
WTH!
he's 19 while im 17?!
my biao jie!
another awesome cousin!


End off with me!HEE=))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home