Wednesday, September 24, 2008

tell you lah honxuen. the post before was worst before.
but someone commented so i edited le.
aiya im damn lazy ok?
it's my attitude towards you guys la.
you think playing the joke about not replying msg is nothing?
i wasted a day just bcos of your stupid and childish act ok?
i find it no point to confront with someone with such a childish thinking.
doing such retarded act.
nevermind. i dont wanna make such a big fuss.
later you all scold me wat bitch.
i also have enough of you guys.
insulting me about my size.my looks.
i have dignity ok?!you think what you guys said nv hurt me b4?
if you still have problems and wanna ask me out to have a confront session.
forget it.i don wanna waste my time.
that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home