Tuesday, December 30, 2008

TAGGED by CANDIS.
my first quiz ever.
.
.
.
In 2008, I...
[ ] cheated on someone
[ X] been kissed
[ ] kissed someone new
[ ] made out
[ ] made out in a car
[ ] kissed in the rain
[ ] fell in love
[ ] fell in love with a fool
[ ] had my heart broke
[ ] broke someone else's heart
[ ] had a stalker
[ ] questioned my sexual orientation
[ ] got pregnant
[ ] had an abortion
[ ] got married
[ ] kissed someone of the same sex
[x] met someone that I will never forget
[ ] kissed under the mistletoe
[x] got a job
[ ] got straight A's
[ ] failed a class
[ ] cut class
[x] skipped school
[x] did something I was proud of
[x] embarrassed myself
[ ] fell in love with a teacher
[x] was involved in something that I will never forget
[x] painted a picture
[x] ran a mile
[x] listened to music I couldnt stand
[ ] double dipped
[ ] skinny dipped
[x] went to a sleepover
[x] went to a camp
[ ] threw a surprise party
[x] laughed till I cried
[ ] flirted shamelessly
[ ] visited a foreign country
[ ] visited a foreign state
[ ] cooked a disastrous meal
[ ] lost something important to me
[ ] got a gift I love
[x] realized something new about myself
[x] tried to lose weight
[x] dyed my hair
[ ] smoked
[ ] came close to losing my life
[ ] went to a wild party
[ ] got arrested
[ ] read a great book
[x] saw a great movie
[ ] saw a movie so scary that it made me cry
[x] saw a favorite band live
[ ] did something that I wanted to tell everyone
[x] experienced something new
[ ] kissed a stranger
[ ] hugged a stranger
[x] made new friends
[x] lied to your parents
[ ] snuck out
[ ] got in trouble with police
[ ] kissed in a pool
[ ] kissed under the stars
[ ] stole
[ ] had the time of your life
[ ] performed
[ ] fell out of love
[ ] had a crush on someone of the same sex
[ ] changed your sexual preference
[ ] swam in a pool
[ ] held someones hand that you didnt care about
[x] held someones hand that you care about
[ ] got caught for something illegal
[ ] told someone you like them as more than a friend
[ x] gone on vacation
[x] gone on vacation with a friend
[ ] witnessed a loved one die
[ ] played strip poker
[ ] danced in the rain
[ ] seen someone get in a car accident
[ ] got in a fist fight
[x] laughed until you couldn't breathe
[ ] had an amazing year
[ ] missed someone so badly you just cried
[ ] got hit by car
[ ] sent someone to the hospital
[ ] got a new pet
[x] am glad 2008 year is over
.
.
im gonna spend some time reflecting on my well doings and bad doings.
come up with a 2009 plan.
and live life to the fullest.
just like how i lost a group of XXXX friends and got a new group of awesome friends.
:]
start reflecting too peeps.
you never know when you will die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home