Saturday, May 24, 2008

Seriously...
i'm damn pissed off wif blogger.
i'm been like trying to upload and upload.
the fucking photos just wont load in.
after like 2 hours of trying.
this is all i have.
fucktarts.
anyway just a sneak preview of my day
wif my fav pop teens.
XIAOMI and BEANSPROUT.
they made my day.seriously.
who can stop laughing when u see 2 aunties crap.
like nobody's business?
haaha.all i can say.love them.
and XM n BS.
if u guys are sick.tired or pissed.
despo for listening ear.
call me ok.i'm like 24/7.
always there for u guys..
and xiaomi june lahh..
meet up.!
Beansprout.bball soon k? toilet alley.
nothing better to do.hoho.

1st attempt.nice.
she's scared to be tickled by ppl.like me!
for your info.we were not dancing.!


i'm hot!haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home