Sunday, June 8, 2008


OMFG.
its like 510am on my lap's clock.
and im still AWAKE.
just couldnt get to sleep.
maybe due to the 15hrs of sleep just now.
duh.
Shall go prank call peeps ltr.
like xiuwei.xintian.jerena.
i say MAYBE.
cos i starting to have heavy eyelids.
ya.
will do a long peek-tures update ltr on.
since have no plans to go OUT.
any dates?
come find me whether.
whether in individual or group format.
just call my no.
yeah yeah.
HOLS ARE HERE!
im up for grabs.!!!
or maybe i go grab you guys.
so pick up my call when i call.
reply my sms when received.
nudge me back when i msn you.
COS
im gonna like make full use of my hols.
its like pathetic 2wk.
ok?
so i gonna plan out my time.
GOGOGO.
ALICIAYEOJIEXIN.
im despo for a tight schedule.
seriously.
*laughs*
1st meet up will be_______.
fill in the blanks.
CIAO.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home